|Capacity:||2-3kg/h||Series:||Hydraulic Oil Press Machine|
70Kg Hydraulic Oil Press Machine,
2Kg/H Hydraulic Oil Press Machine,
500g/batch neem oil machine
1. Hydraulic oil press machine saving labor: it can save 60% labor for equal output and 40% labor cost per day for one or two people are able to make production.
2. Widely-used: it can be used to completely press more than 20 kinds of oil crops, such as peanuts, sesame, vegetable seeds, soybean, oil sunflower and flax by third levels for one time.
3. Pure oil quality: the vacuum oil filtering is used to remove residue so as to ensure the pure oil quality and meet the standard of health quarantine .
4. Small land-using: an area of 10-20 m2 workshop can meet the need of production.
5. Using vacuum filter, it is able to simply filter the crude oil after pressing.
6. It is able to save labour, about 60% . One or two person is for per machine
7. Protection the environment, comparing with the traditional oil press machine, it is about to meet the standard of green environment .
8. Low investment, get more profit.
The hydraulic oil press machine is widely used with Sesame, Peanut, Tea seeds, Vegetable seeds, Rapeseeds, Sunflower seeds, Olive bean, Palm seeds, Linseed etc, Multifunctional for home and small business.
Packing & Delivery
Packaging details: The normal package is plywood case lined with plastic film. Or according to customers special request.
Shipping time: 10 working days after the order confirmed.
Daohang has been producing Screw Oil Press, Hydraulic Oil Press and Peanut Butter Making Machine for the past 15 years.
As a specialized manufacturer of agricultural machinery, we have good and steady relationships with domestic well-known customers . "Customer foremost and service first" is our top priority. We also improve product quality and after-sales service continuously, and win a great reputation among our customers in the world. Our company insists on the tenet of "quality first, prestige highest, sincerity" to expand the international markets all the time.
Originally the main coverage area for our agricultural products included the most provinces in China, but today our products are shipped and used in South Asia, Australia, North America and African Market.